Christian H.
West House
Topic: Digital Art (Graphic Design)
Essential Question: What is most important for an artist to be successful in the field of graphic designing.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Service Learning

(1) LIA Response to blog:
Literal
• Total Time: 51 hours
• Suheil Baddour (sue-heel bah-door)

Interpretive
Out of the many hours I spent volunteering there, I was tasked to do many things. Apply vinyl, prepare posters, work on banner, help design business cards, and occasionally fix a computer or two. Doing such a variety of tasks helped me understand that a graphic designer must know more than strait out designing.

Applied
My EQ asks "What is most important for an artist to be successful in the field of graphic designing?" Knowing a variety of task and the different aspects of the designing process just occurred to me as I type this exact blog. I might add it as my third answer if at all possible. Its an important answer because without knowing how to do other task, you'll be stuck doing only one job (such as only hand drawn design, newsletters, brochures, or business cards).





(2) Confirmation of Contact Person, Contact Phone Number, and 50 hours completed

*His email signature*

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment