Christian H.
West House
Topic: Digital Art (Graphic Design)
Essential Question: What is most important for an artist to be successful in the field of graphic designing.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Interview 1 Reflection

Post 4A
Title: Interview 1 Reflection
Label: Interview
Content: What is the most important thing I learned from the interview and why? 


When I interviewed Sean Wood, I did have difficult time with the quality the information understood due to the lack of sound quality and background noise on his end of the phone line. But the best peace of information he gave me was that in order to succeed in having a career in any digital art, you have to be the best because it is so competitive. With that information, I know now that I have to keep practicing to increase my own skills, that is why it helped me do much to know that.

1 comment:

  1. Call Sean Wood again and check in with him, see what he found!

    ReplyDelete