Christian H.
West House
Topic: Digital Art (Graphic Design)
Essential Question: What is most important for an artist to be successful in the field of graphic designing.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Topic Choice 1

What is your topic?
I finally decided that my topic will be digital art. This will include altering photograph, designing animation from scratch, and using drawing programs.

Why did you choose this topic?
I chose this topic because I have always admired people who have the ability to create magnificent and incredible peaces of art using modern technology. It started with wanting really cool desktop backgrounds, then more for my phone, and then my TV, and I wondered to myself that it would be really cool if I was able to make them myself.

What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?
I hope to develop enough skills to create my very own wallpapers and to be proud of my work. Currently I have no experience, so this will be a challenge to learn as well as to teach.

1 comment:

  1. What do you hope to pull off or how you do hope to apply what you learn about the brain or percussions after 6 months? Didn't you note more topic ideas in an email?

    ReplyDelete