Christian H.
West House
Topic: Digital Art (Graphic Design)
Essential Question: What is most important for an artist to be successful in the field of graphic designing.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Presentation Rough Draft

I plan to present on what digital art is, and the many subfields in it and possible careers that you can have in the subfields. I will start off my showing pictures on some digital artistry, as well as have my poster up on the board. I'll have the pictures going around while I explain the different techniques used and different styles. I will bring many different programs required to create any form of digital art. That will last for 2-3 minutes. 


For my final 1-2 minutes, I will talk about my interview with Sean Wood and explain the level of education vs. the level of skill.

To see that everyone understands what digital art is, I will have them ask my any question and I will do my best to answer.

1 comment:

  1. Follow the lesson plan noted in the contract and/or the blog assignment. Good idea, possible careers or subfields and what it is with visual examples. Look under links on the main westside page for the occupational handbook.

    ReplyDelete