Christian H.
West House
Topic: Digital Art (Graphic Design)
Essential Question: What is most important for an artist to be successful in the field of graphic designing.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Interviews

Who do you plan to interview? 
I plan to interview Sean Wood.


Why?  
The real reason was because he was the first person in the field I had an opportunity to talk to and interview, so I plan to make the most out of it.


You have been assigned 5 questions to ask.  What more will you ask them and why? 
I want to ask if I could possible work under him for my service learning, how long it took him to reach the skill level he is in now, and what program I should use and where to get it.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about getting his signature for the interview verification form. Just fill it out by asking him the information. When I talk to him next, I will verify.

    ReplyDelete